Monday, March 17, 2008

Signing Off For Now...

We all knew this was coming, but boy it snuck up on us! On Wednesday and Thursday, the moving crew will be here to pack up our stuff. On Friday, the nifty little elevator truck will lift everything down from our apartment, and it will be whisked away (over 6 weeks) to Houston, Texas. For those of you who aren't aware of the plan, we are flying to Houston on March 28th. On that Sunday, Jeremy will stay in Houston to start work, and Brady and I will fly on to my parent's house. Hopefully, we will have a home chosen and have settled by the time that our shipment of stuff arrives in Houston. It's exciting!
The point is that I will not have access to anything to update the website for a while, so please be understanding (no more death threats, Aunt Boo)!
As for some final Brady news before I go, he is talking up a storm. He repeats EVERYTHING, so we all have to be careful what we say (Regan). He loves to watch TV, but I am reassured that he also loves to play with his toys and friends ever since we sold our only TV a few weeks ago. I wish that I could say that I hang my head in shame when he asks for the "Marty DD" (Madagascar DVD), but I am secretly relieved that he will be entertained by the movies on the flight.
He goes pee pee on the potty almost every morning, but is still nowhere near ready to be potty trained just yet. I think that he just squeezes out a few drops for the attention (and, of course, the potty song).
Brady still loves to play with cars, trucks, airplanes, buses, and trains. He is a boy in every sense of the word. We talk about these things all day long, make the noises, drive them around, and search for them. It so much fun to see him developing interests and hear him talking about them.
I wish that I could think of ONE funny thing that he has said lately, but I am losing my mind!
I will write again as soon as I can, and we can' wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

awomynda said...

sniff sniff
you're gone :(
you must send your address when you have one and the potty song!

David and Karin said...

We are really, really going to miss you guys! You are an amazing friend, Tara, and I feel very blessed to have you in my life. You're pretty swell too, Jeremy. Good luck with the move . . . and make sure you pick out a house with a nice guest room for us!

Hugs & Kisses,

Karin, David & Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

awomynda said...

ring ring, calling Tara, calling Tara. We need news!!