Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brady Goes to Preschool...

I dropped Brady off at Atascosita Montessori School for the first time this morning. He was initially excited to go. He remembered visiting and playing on the playground. But, when it was time for me to leave, he started making a pouty face...like he didn't want to cry, but she just couldn't help himself. His little lip curled down, and he buried his face in my leg. So, I had to be strong, and sit him next to another little boy in the circle, then turn and leave. Just as I got to the door, I heard the loud outburst of crying. It broke my heart. I almost just grabbed him and ran, but I know it's going to be really good for him to be around other children and learning new things. It was so strange to get my grocery shopping finished in under 2 hours! I will be picking him up around 2, and if he is traumatized, this may be the last day of preschool, too!

Sorry no pictures, our new computer is not my best friend right now.

No comments: