Saturday, February 14, 2009

Haute Couture




You may have heard of "Name dropping", i.e.: "I ran into my friend, Diana Ross, at an exclusive party last week", but, while I don't really have any names to drop (unless you can count Melvin, the guy who runs the carousel at the zoo), I can certainly drop places...known as "Place Dropping". Carson's outfit in the top picture is from our wonderful Canadian friend, Paula, who picked it up while she was in Germany. The middle picture shows Carson sporting a sweater and hat that I originally bought in Belgium for Paula's daughter, and she kindly returned to me so we could get more use out of it. And finally, in the bottom picture, Carson is squeezed into a little number from the French chain, Target (we all know the correct pronunciation)...but that's not all...the outfit was actually manufactured in Bangladesh. I mean, I'm trying not to brag, but my kid is just so worldly, and he hasn't even left U.S. soil yet.


No comments: