Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Angels





Can't you just see the innocent twinkling in their eyes...the faint outline of a halo? Can't you just smell the stench of purity? Well, I must be honest, "purity" is being smothered by the smell of dirty underpants (yes, I admit I just giggled at that word again). Potty training is moving along, but we still have a perpetual bucket of Brady's soaking undies.
As for Carson, I was thrilled to have a nice enough day to put him in this adorable outfit that my mom found for him. Well, I at least got a few pictures before his fat legs popped one of the buttons off.
A quick update: Carson rolled from his back to his front for the first time yesterday. He is getting so strong and is totally interested in what Brady is doing. He will be 4 months in another week+, and we will probably start to feed him solids soon after. He is VERY squeezable!

No comments: