Thursday, September 24, 2009

Making Amends with Frank

While I have acute amnesia for all memories of difficult times during Brady's childhood, Jeremy says that Brady and Carson are similar in many ways that I seem to have forgotten. For example, I am told that changing Brady's diapers was just as much of a wrestling match as it is with Carson now (really, Jer? I just don't remember that). But, I can't believe that Brady's "babyhood" passed by as quickly as Carson's is passing. Although, it must have, because how did Brady get to be a giant 3-year-old smarty-pants who calls me "Mom" and repeats funny things that he sees on T.V.? At any rate, Carson enjoys walking babies and pushing cars around even though he doesn't seem quite ready to walk on his own yet...thank goodness! Slow down, Carson! I need the memories to stick this time!

Oh, and if any of you are confused about the title of this post, Frank is Brady's Cabbage Patch Doll who Carson was terrified of for a while.

No comments: