Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do You Miss Us?









I was starting to get the death threats that I receive whenever there are no new pictures of the boys posted. So, here you go...was it worth the wait?!
Funny Brady Story: This morning we were getting ready to go out, and, as usual, Brady waited until the last possible second to go pee. He ran into the bathroom, dancing around the whole way, throwing the toys that were in hands into mine, then slamming the door. From outside the door, Jeremy and I heard him yell, in his cutest little Brady voice, "Damn it"! Luckily, he hadn't peed himself, he was just having trouble getting his pants down.
Anyway, I looked at Jeremy and managed to tell him that the situation was all his before I went into my closet and burst out laughing. Jeremy had to double over with his hands on his knees to keep himself laughing silently. When we, wonderful, serious parents that we are, finally got our act together, we talked to Brady about how inappropriate his words were. And I, sadly, had to make a deal with the child that we would BOTH stop using those words.

No comments: