Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Laugh a Minute











Tonight when I was getting the boys ready for bed, I noticed that Brady had a bug bite on his tummy that looked irritated. So, like any good mother would do, I put some hydrocortizone cream on it (is anyone writing this down?). I explained to Brady what I was doing, and he proceeded to try to pull his underpants up over the bite. "What are you doing", I asked him. To which he replied, "Hynie corna sone needs to stay warm". WHAAAAAAT? Yes, for those of you who didn't know, hynie corna sone needs warmth to work. Med school, here comes Brady!
So, of course, I started laughing too hard to continue dressing the child. He finally asked, "Mom, what are you laughing at"? I told him that I was laughing at how silly he is, so he quickly started dancing around, being a total nut, trying to out-do himself. And I realized that I must laugh more than most people in this world...there always seems to be a reason!

No comments: