Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brady's Birthday, Everybody Wins
















I must admit that I worried all week about the 23 (that became 25 by party day) young children attending Brady' birthday party at The Little Gym. Well, it wasn't' the kids that I was worried about exactly, it was more the management of said kids. That's a lot of freakin' kids to put in any room together, but throw in a few balance beams, some bars to hang from, and a wedge powered by springs, and you are ASKING for turmoil. But I was wrong...the two young people in charge of the party ran it beautifully and the kids seemed to have a blast. The only hard part was the fact that it occurred in a whirl-wind leaving me worried that I hadn't properly greeted or "seen-off" all of our friends!
By the way, Carson had almost as much fun as the birthday boy.

No comments: