Thursday, September 2, 2010

Carson's First Day of School!
















After A "last hurrah" at the cupcake store, it was back-to-school for Brady, and the start of Children's-Day-Out for Carson. Brady was an old pro on his first day. As we got to the door of his classroom, he spotted 2 of his buddies, and ran into the room without a backwards glance. I didn't even get a smooch. Oh well, I'm glad he's happy!
I expected Carson to cry a little and maybe cling to me. Instead, he carried his own nap mat proudly and put it in his spot. At the door, he looked slightly skeptical, but went into his classroom without hesitating or crying, and apparently never cried all day. When I picked him up, his teacher told me that he was a happy guy, and he was smiling from ear to ear. He even told Jeremy later about a song he learned during music class. My baby...!

1 comment:

Karin Leishman said...

Carson looks so big! So does Brady. And, of course, they are both completely adorable, Tara. I hope you all are doing well.