Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brady Turns 5: A Two Week Extravaganza!






It all actually started a few months ago when I started planning the pirate-themed party that Brady asked for. I, of course, went way over-board and will probably never have another party at home again (who's in charge of reminding me that I said that?) because it ended up being not as cost-effective as one might have thought (unless one knows me and my afore-mentioned over-board tendencies). Anyway, I will discuss the party in one of my next posts, but these pictures are of Brady's actual birthday. He took a half day from school, we went golfing as a family, and had pizza and cupcakes for dessert. It was everything that Brady asked for and we had an awesome time. After they go their PJs on, the boys disappeared for a bit, then showed up in the kitchen in full pirate garb. They had raided my treasure chest of costumes. It was truly a great day...I can't believe that my little boy is 5!

No comments: