Thursday, May 24, 2007

Le Vrai Garcon (The True Boy)


During a French lesson today, as Brady wreaked havoc, my French teacher called Brady a Vrai Garcon, or a true boy...and she couldn't be more right! What a nut! Brady has learned how to climb, so all day he pushed his little blue stool to the counter or the walls, climbed on top, and tried to grab whatever he could. When I caught him, he looked up and gave me a huge smile...even if I had a really angry look on my face and spoke unpleasantly. He also opens the bottom drawers in the kitchen, and uses them to stand in so he can reach what's in the higher drawers. Nothing is safe anymore! In addition, he thinks the word "no", even yelled, is the funniest word he has ever heard. What am I doing wrong?! Well, I have to admit that he is making every day interesting, exciting, and fun. I could just watch him all day, and marvel at the way his mind works. He makes me laugh constantly, and I couldn't love him more. I can't wait for everyone to see him when we come home!


No comments: