Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer


Brady and I left a very sad Jeremy to come home for almost a month this summer. While Brady really missed his daddy(and, of course, I missed Jeremy, too), we had a great time trying new things with our family. For example, Brady spent several afternoons rocking in my parents shady backyard hammock. He seemed to love the cuddling even more than the rocking! Not only did Poppy rock with Brady in the swing, he also let Brady squirt the hose while still wearing his pajamas, drink hot chocolate with whipped cream in the morning, and eat fudge right before bed. Nonna also let Brady get away with a few things that I might not have approved of, but I completely understand that it is the natural right of a grandparent...and I must say that Brady is very lucky to have amazing grandparents!

No comments: