Saturday, February 2, 2008

Neurotic Child



When I ask myself why my child insists on shouting "mess" when something spills, and then rushes to clean it up...it makes me wonder if he gets it from his mother. So, every once in a while, in an extremely controlled environment (the bathroom), Brady and I let our hair down and paint all over the place. Unfortunately, Brady found it difficult to let his hair down this time (quite understandably, but we try not to discuss the hair situation in his presence). He insisted on using a washcloth to immediately clean up any paint that spilled on the floor. So, to help him loosen up a little bit, I painted some hair on his head (to let down), and then added some ironic "angry eyebrows". We ended up having a blast, of course...As Brady would say "Silly Mommy"!

No comments: