Sunday, February 24, 2008

So Sorry!

I really do feel sorry that I haven't updated our blog in a while. But, I seriously think that I deserve a break. All of our worldly possessions are being moved out of our apartment in 3 and a half WEEKS! They will put everything on a ship across the ocean and send it to...wait...we have NO idea yet! We have been looking at houses online and we are getting more and more excited to move into an actual house...with an actual yard...and no elevators. It's going to be great! In the mean time, I will do my best to take some fun pictures of Brady and get them up here. Just remember that there will be a while there while our computer is braving the ocean waves...so no blogging then! I will try to keep the updates coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have you back in the states. Have fun house hunting!