Friday, September 26, 2008

Boy Toys


Well, it wasn't a huge leap for Brady to go from taking a ride on a real tractor with his Pap, to pedaling his very own tractor around our neighborhood. As if his Aunt Boo boo hasn't spoiled him enough, she had this cool tractor with a bucket dumper sent right to our front door. There was a huge picture of the product right on the box, and when Brady saw it, he screamed every time I tried to go inside before it was put together. So, with the sun beating right on my face, and mosquitoes swarming around my head, I proceeded to assemble this intricate tractor. I got as far as putting the bucket partially on (step 2) before Jeremy came home and had to finish it for me (it's not that I'm a helpless female...I just happen to be mechanically-challenged. It's not my thing). Anyway, we finally ended up letting him drive it around the house on the first night because it was too dark by the time we finished to let him go outside. He LOVES this thing, and even though he can't quite pedal his bike yet, he is really good at pedaling his tractor!

1 comment:

awomynda said...

Ok that is seriously the coolest boy toy around. Hope your home now with power back on?