Thursday, September 11, 2008

Visiting the Family



After helping me with all of the packing, Brady and I headed to Pennsylvania for a 2 week trip that Jeremy joined us for the second week of. The little man had a chance to visit with his Pap and Gram, take a ride on the Strasburg railroad, and spend some much-needed play time at his G-Nona's house. He, of course, was spoiled the whole time, but managed to bring a little sunshine to the family without being a brat (at least, I think that's true...I'm his mother, so I really have no perspective).
And notice that the "Baby Brudder" made an appearance in that bottom picture!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have been waiting for a picture of your tummy - now that i've typed it it seems funny but I LOVE my friend's pregnant tummies - its so exciting!!!!!:)