Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Share the Wealth

I thought I would just take a quick minute to share some of the funny things that our boys have been saying and doing lately.
Brady: When prompted to go to the potty, he puts his hand in your face and says "I'll TELL you!" Yeah, he totally give us the set-down.
"We only have Daddy's peanut butter? Awww, for Chr@#* sake!"
"I got TWO Easter baskets!", when he woke up and saw his and Carson's.
When saying our evening prayer " ...to who Od's love EMITS us here..."
"Mommy, we're best friends in the whole wide world" (Don't worry, he has more than one...no one needs to off me)
Carson: Our jolly little boy, who shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly, has been crying when we put him down to sleep. If we go in to check on him, he stops crying immediately and smiles at you. Honestly, the kid's pretty smart. My defenses are rendered useless against his tricky tactics.
When he's finished eating, he blows raspberries all over the "feeder". BUT, today, he tried applesauce for the first time and, needless to say, not a drop was spit, spilled, or left in the jar...and I've never seem him cry tears more real than the ones he cried when the jar was empty. I think it's safe to say that he has his mother's sweet tooth. Sigh.

No comments: