Friday, August 7, 2009

During our Lay-Over
















So, we have just stopped back in Texas for a quick week, and I thought I would give a short update. We were in PA for 2 weeks gearing up for Blaise and Jenny's wedding which, of course, was beautiful in every way. Brady looked unbelievably handsome in his tux, as did my debonair husband. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures myself because I also had the pleasure of being in the wedding! We had a great time, and it was really hard to come back to the hottest place on Earth. But, at least we have our week in California to look forward to, ending with Jon and Brittney's wedding, which I'm sure will also be beautiful. We leave tomorrow morning, and I can't wait to see Napa, Yosemite, and Tahoe...We have never been to any of those places and we can't wait!
By they way, I realize that I just posted only pictures of Carson. Brady has been recently unwilling to pose and smile for pictures, but standby for a few that I caught on the sly!

No comments: