Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Taking the Hint
















So, I have often been the one, bleary-eyed, looking absent-mindedly through someone else's vacation pictures. I KNOW that looking at other people's pictures is NEVER going to be like actually going to the place, but I can't help it...there's just no real way to narrow our 400 pictures of this beautiful place down to 4, so you are stuck with these posts, as well as the ones that are coming...and at least there are people in the pictures...I have not yet stooped to posting scenery. Believe me, I was tempted, but no picture can accurately capture just how amazing Yosemite was, so why bother! PS - Carson was just as rivited.

1 comment:

Mark Harter said...

Catching up on your family while eating a salad at my desk. We are so jealous, can't wait to hear more about Yosemite. Right up our alley. Tell Jeremy I will call him this weekend to catch up, been busy working and physical therapy.