Friday, May 28, 2010

Art Cars, Natural Science, and Our Super Fun Kids



















I ask myself a lot of question everyday...Like: When Brady is supposed to be "resting", why does he stealthily leave collections of objects at the foot of the stairs? Why do I love to make proper nouns into verbs (example - "I Martha Stewarted my house before the party")? Why do I love to make two words into one AWESOME new word ( for example, "fundies" - fun undies. I made that up myself years ago, so don't even try to take credit anyone)? Why do I look 4 months pregnant all of the time ever since I had the boys? Well, All of these questions might not have great answers, (although I am open to suggestions) but I have recently thought of an answer for the age old question "why do people want to have kids when they make everything harder?". And the answer is that they also make everything better, more fun, happier, more enjoyable, and new again...and it's worth it.

No comments: