Monday, July 26, 2010

Let's Do Some Catching Up





















Where have we been, you ask? The boys and I flew home to PA so that my parents could spend some quality time with them while Jeremy and I met to go to a wedding in Jamaica. The wedding was awesome, the time away was awesome, and the traveling sans kids was awesome, but I honestly think that they might have had more fun that we did. The visited Thomas the train, ate like they had no parents, and, in short, they got spoiled to pieces. Well, good for them, we all deserved it!


The day after I returned to PA, Regan came along with me and the boys to do a little tour of Virginia. We visited my teaching buddies, and Aunt Stephanie, who was bursting with baby. By the way, John Robert was born healthy a few days ago...Congrats Rasamny Family! Emelyn is such a lovely little girl, we really can't wait to meet JR.


Upon our return from VA we did a ton of other fun things that will be discussed in future blog posts.

No comments: