Saturday, August 4, 2007

Visiting the Campions

Something that I have wanted to do ever since Brady was born, was get a chance to introduce him to our friends, the Campions. Joyce and Carl have been friends to both Jeremy and I since before we even started dating, and I couldn't wait for them to meet our favorite little man! We went over their house for dinner (Joyce is a wonderful cook!) and had an great time! They spent the evening running after Brady and letting him lay claim to things in their home, while I was able to enjoy a relaxing meal. Even though both of their boys are out in the real world (well, Andrew is in college, but close enough) both Carl and Joyce were so in tune to what it's like having a baby, that it was so easy to be there...at least for me! I'm sure they both slept well that night...chasing Brady could probably tire out even the most successful marathon runner (not that I would know what that's like). And, I hope that he didn't call Japan during all of the time he spent playing with their phone!


No comments: